A daana teacher offers their teaching for the benefit of their community. May your generosity alleviate the suffering of many, and give them health and happiness. The teaching is given with pure volition to be of benefit to others. The remuneration a teacher receives for each class is for the teaching to continue and benefit others.
A daanapreneur ensures that their assigned classes are thriving, in that they are taught as described, well attended, running smoothly and all queries are addressed. They also create more wellness classes in the neighborhood, of diverse activities.
For the contributions received in a given class, daana keeps 10% to cover costs and fulfill its mission (wellness for all). The remaining 90% is given to the daanapreneur, to be distributed among themselves, the respective teacher and host (if required), in a way that is agreeable for all.
We’d love to hear from you! Your message will be answered by real people. Contact us for any questions, cool ideas and suggestions.